My Etsy Shop

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'M BACK!

I have been gone for a while, due to marital issues, health issues, and family issues; but I am here to say I am back in the game! Health is back to good, divorced, and family is GREAT! I'm going to do all I can to catch up and come out with as much new stuff as I possibly can! I have some GREAT designs in the works, and I am also going to start selling polymer charms and figurines, that I have made to relieve stress... they are they cutest! :) Anyways, it is great to be back! Diving into the fall, with Thanksgiving, bummed I missed out on Halloween... I just couldn't find the time or motivation. Then on to winter and Christmas!!!! WOO! I'm thankful for everyday God gives me, and thankful to be surrounded by such supportive friends and family! :) THANK YOU!

No comments: